living a pro-active lifestyle

my insane male cosmo teacher always uses the word "proactive" in his speeches about how if everyone on earth picked up one piece of trash then we could prevent global warming or something of that sort. there's 2 problems with these weekly speeches i think. #1 you're here to teach us how to cut hair, not to share your opinions with saving the planet. #2, maybe im stupid but is proactive really the best word choice there? i dunno... but he uses it wayy too much. let's keep in mind this is a 5 foot 5inch, size 5 foot in womens footwear man in his 50's who tucks cargo pants in with a white button up shirt (if you can consider a shirt buttoned up when the top 5 are open revealing a nasty tan chest covered with gray hair and a gold chain necklace with an eagle on). Then he has, of all possible choices, a rose tatooed on his shoulder, reveled when he wears a tee shirt with the sleeves rolled up like girls like to do in 8th grade when they think they are too cute to wear a regular tee shirt. whateverr... and then to top it all off, he's teaching a class of 40 stupid crack whore girls how to cut and color hair. because apparently he's the expert because he worked for nioxin for 15 years and traveled to france for hair shows with loreal. well guys.. let me tell you something. he is wayyy too full of himself, he is not that swell. the problem with guy hairstylists is places hire them because they are rare and assumed to be better than girls. well most of them are not... how would they know how to healthily care for long hair? have they ever had long chemically processed hair? yeah i doubt it. sure, they can style it for an hour, but they aren't going to be there when it gets way too overproccessed and it starts falling off. dumbb... well anyways, i decided that i need to start living a healthier lifestyle. because when im old and married and what not, i want to already have a healthy habit lifestyle so i can live a long time and not be extremely overweight. therefore, im now starting a schedule to living a proactive, healthy lifestyle. this includes the following:
-getting home from evit at 4;30, lay out tanning for 30-45 minutes while i do my homework
-15 minutes treadmill walk/jog
-30 toning cardio workout video complete with a cool down muscle strengthening course.
-shower then let my morroccan oil deep hyddrating mask sit for 20 minutes while i once again do my homework.
BOOM. that's it. it's gonna be glorious.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Hahahaha about your teacher! I love your detailed description. I can totally picture him in my head. I have a problem when all people do is teach go green stuff and global warming stuff. I mean, ya, we probably could be a little better, but they take it way too far! I love that you want to live a better lifestyle. I haven't really worked out reguarly since I had Lexi. Or rather since I was like 6 months pregnant. I need to join a gym out here. haha. Have you ever tried spray tanning before? There are some really good places that don't make you look like an orange oompa loompa, like people always assume. I mean that's what most celebrities even do nowadays too. It can be kinda expensive but it's addicting and so nice how you can get a rich, all over tan in like 30 seconds instead of 3 hours. Plus it's a lot healthier, and I know you wanna be healthier haha:)

Amanda said...

hahahahaha mr. victor... literally that discription was perf. i love you heid.

Heidi said...

Amanda i am too scared to try a spray tan... i wouldn't know where to trust and where you turn orange! and i think it depends on what your skihn color is to begin with, ya know?

Amanda said...

Well there's usually 6 or so different shades at each place. So I'd start off with a lighter one first to get an idea. We should go when I'm in AZ before Candace's wedding! I also google places and find good ones. I found a great one in Utah but haven't here in Texas. People automatically look thinner and more toned when tan. Haha

Heidi said...

i know right?! tan makes everything look better, it just does. there's a new spray tan place that just opened here.. i think they are doing free trials or something. we should go for candaces wedding! and start light in case it turns out terrible.. haha. does yoursget really gross looking when it starts to come off? i've heard they crack and peel and stuff like that..

Amanda said...

No, I've never had it crack and stuff before. The only kind of gross thing is that it smells and when I work out and sweat sometimes I can smell it, as if it's melting off of me. Sorry, gross, I know. You also kinda smell afterwards and aren't supposed to shower for about 12 hours, so I usually go at night. But, there kind of is an art to it. You need to shower, shave, exfoliate,and moisturize before you go, but not too soon before you go because you can't be slimey or else it won't stick well. And put lots of the block they give you on your hands (especially your knuckles), feet, and inside your belly button (doesn't tan well haha). And then you use baby wipes on those areas right after the tan to make sure nothing sticks there. And wear loose fitting dark clothing there. My friend Ashley goes to this place in Phoenix she likes and they have half price Tuesdays or something like that. You should try the free trial!!