i don't care what they say, i'm in love with you.

first of all, I am definitely nnot in love or obsessed with Justin Bieber in any way. I just used that for the post title because it's the lyrics from the song Bleeding Love.... just to clear the air on that. but seriously, people contastntly make fun of him and i just dont think it's right. I mean look at him. He's a beautiful man. His eyebrows are kind of too dark for his hair... But he does not look like he's 12. keep in mind, he just turned 17. Cut the kid some slack. people are just used to seeing Zac Efron in HSM who's like 22 and supposed to look like he's 16. In reality, Justin Bieber looks his age. I have friends his age who look younger than him, like seriously. I do think it's kind of weird how he has a thing with Selena though.... She's 18 and a half. ehh kind of odd if you ask me.



1 comment:

Amanda said...

i love you. you dont even know.