the cutest, most brilliant thing i've ever seen in my life.

okay so i guess the new, trendy, hip thing to do in this ever-growing technical world is to make a video for engagement save the dates. if done correctly and professionally, as down below, it's glorious. although i can see how this would be super uber tacky and just not good as well.. yeah, check it out.
http://vimeo.com/15796763

here's another one. i promise i'm not obsessed with stalking random cheesy wedding videos.. i just ran into a bunch and they enlighten my life.
http://vimeo.com/15855783

while i'm at it, i'll just include more lovey-dovey cheezy bridal stuff. this is my all time favorite engagment shoot. i would never ever do anything like this, for it would be terribly cheezy and embarrassing to send out pictures like this to announce an engagement... but the overall theme here is just wonderful. and the guy is.. freakin attractive. oh and i hate chickens.
http://greenweddingshoes.com/love-down-on-the-farm/

4 comments:

Malia Malo said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK I love the first video so muchh! I'm totally gonna copy it for my wedding, so when you get an email with a link and you see the exact same video except with me in it-- well then you'll know I'm just a copy-cat. BUT Miss Heidi Shields, you've inspired me to start back up on my blog! I'm starting a NEW one, considering my other one that I let drop was from freshman year, and everyone knows that's just an awkward phase that no one wants to be reminded of.

Heidi said...

well then i guess we're just gonna have the exact same video, because i'm copying this too.. hahaha. by the way, this is my same blog from freshman year. and it was terrible... haha. one of these days i need to move up to those fancy tumblr things. i just dont feel like trying to figure it out anytim,e soon so i'll stick with this.. haha. i want to read your new blogg!

Malia Malo said...

Tumblr's super easy! I would make a tumblr blog instead of a blogspot, but tumblr's filled with angsty hipsters that you literally can't get away from, so I feel like blogspot is a much more comfortable place to maintain a blog, and it doesn't feel as highschoolteen-ish to me.

Malia Malo said...

http://maliaspeaksnonsense.blogspot.com/